TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of the I-PACE Concept Reveal and ‘I Want One’ Registration
1. These Terms apply to the use by the customer of the JLR I-PACE Concept reveal promotional assets, the associated documentation and promotion/advertising, and the registration by the customer with the ‘I Want One’ function.
2. Customer benefits.
By registering ‘I Want One’ JLR will:
a. Enter the customer details on the database of the customers ‘first in market’ for the customer’s country for the opportunity to order the production vehicle. The registration is personal to that customer and not transferable to any other party in any circumstances.
b. Supply the customer with vehicle details and information for order submission ( if ‘First in market’ registration still in place at time to formal production launch);
c. Supply the customer with regular updates on published specifications for I-PACE, production release time-line, chosen/nearest Retailer contact and support;
d. Supply the customer with all final production specifications and options direct or via chosen/nearest retailer as soon as the sales and order process can commence;
e. Be able to withdraw the ‘I Want One’ registration at any time prior to any subsequent binding order for the purchase of a production vehicle.
The imagery used for the I-PACE Concept reveal is necessarily based on a pre-production concept vehicle. Customers will not be required to place a binding order for the production vehicle until full production specification and options are available to them.
4. Production specifications.
The production vehicle may have variations in final styling, finish and equipment, although the ‘look and feel’ of the concept vehicle will be closely maintained. Production requirements may affect details of panels and seating/fittings. Dash and console panels will be populated with necessary controls and displays.
5. Sales process, orders and fees/deposits.
The I-PACE Concept Reveal promotion and ‘I Want One’ registration is not an offer for sale, order for customer purchase, or contractual step in the supply of any production vehicle when released.
6. The customer agrees that their details shall be passed to the nearest/chosen Retailer. The customer recognises that if this Retailer does not maintain the appropriate electric vehicle appointment/authorisation then order and delivery of the vehicle will be transferred to an appropriate alternative.
7. The Retailer may seek reservation fees/deposits in accordance with their marketing and sales procedures.
8. Any such reservation, orders and associated contract and supply obligations shall be between the customer and the selling Retailer on the Retailer’s sales terms and conditions.
Until production type approved and certified figures are available, all figures are manufacturer’s estimates on the basis of best information knowledge and belief at time of publication. Customer orders will not be taken until official certified figures are available.
The I-PACE Concept reveal, images, descriptions and pricing are presented in good faith to indicate the exciting prospects for the production vehicle. JLR reserves the right to vary, amend or withdraw any element in the interim (prior to any binding customer orders), in particular but not limited to circumstances arising from legislative or regulatory changes, intervening material market influences, and production or in-service demands relating to the production vehicle or its functions and components.