DISCLAIMER AND NOTICES
While we strive to provide accurate information, certain changes in standard equipment, options, prices, availability or delays may occur that may not be reflected. Options shown or described are available at extra cost and may be offered only in combination with other options or subject to additional ordering requirements or limitations. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. All offers in effect for a limited time only and may be cancelled or changed at any time without prior notice. Retailers may sell or lease for less. All offers are only valid at participating retailers. Please visit your Jaguar Retailer for details.
1. MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price and excludes optional equipment, destination/handling, air tax, registration, license, insurance, Green Levy (if applicable) and any other applicable environmental charges/fees, PPSA (if financed or leased), retailer fees, and sales tax (some of which may be due at signing). Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
2. All fuel economy figures are estimates only. Actual consumption may vary.
3. Always obey local speed limits.
4. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
5. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones, and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
6. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
7. Do not use Jaguar InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Jaguar InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Jaguar InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. Please see your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details. The Jaguar InControl Apps™ and InControl Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0.
Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited. Bowers & Wilkins® is a registered trademark of B&W Group Limited. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG. Inc. Bluetooth® v2.0 is compatible with a range of mobile phones from a number of different manufacturers. Dolby® and Pro Logic® are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Sirius Satellite Radio® is a registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio, Inc. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. DTS® and Neo:6® are registered trademarks of DTS Inc. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.